Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Just another manic Monday

I've been playing around with my background. The robots were just too busy for me. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing, but I don't think the current brown background is what I'll stick with either. How did you get you current layout? Was it easy to achieve?

I've come to the realization that I either need to be a better blogger (post more, add pictures, comment more etc) or give it up and just work on a journal for the boys. I'd really like to continue to blog, but I think it needs to be a bit more well rounded, instead of long wordy updates about the boys. Any suggestions? I'm sure I have some sage twin parenting advice up my sleeve somewhere. I'd love to hear comments or suggestions. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, Sorry for the late reply. One of my goals for my summer break was to figure out the place of blogging in my life. For me, it really is a journal of our life. So as much as I want to have more posts of inspiration and wisdom, for now, they're not getting written. Perhaps at some point. If you're happy with wordy updates, then that what you post. If you want more pictures (and who doesn't love looking at pictures of cute twins), then you should try to post those. You should blog for you.

I get my templates from Blogger Templates. You may have to weed through some of the more techie ones but they have tons to chose from. Knowing a bit of HTML helps (and I learned from manipulating their templates) but it's not mandatory. I'm still planning on doing a huge design overhaul myself and have a template from that site. Otherwise, blogger has a ton of new backgrounds if you're happy with the layout. I can get you some more links if you have something in mind.

I just read your about page. It's great. How funny we call our Alex "Salamander" also.