Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

I have eaters!!! 18 week update

I know, I know they're only four months old. But for the past couple of weeks I have felt that they were ready. And I was right. They tried avocados on Monday and did great! We did avocados for a few days and tonight they tried bananas. Xander likes the avocados better I think. Max loves the bananas. Like he "screams if you don't give him the spoon quick enough" loves them. Today we are going to try rice cereal. Finally learned how to make them take naps in their own rooms. A) keep them up for hours, maybe take them somewhere and offer lots of stimulation. B) after they are very very worn out feed them. C) swaddle them D) close the windows and turn off lights in the nursery D) enjoy them napping longer than 15 minutes. Our naptime is now from 1:30 ish- 4:40 ish. Yay!

The boys had their four month appointment yesterday. The were about in the 5-10th percentile for everything (except weight, max was 10-25th) Max weighed 12.13 and Xander weighed 12.5. My little guys is catching up with the chubby boy. They still fit in some newborn clothes believe it or not.  They got shots :-( But today they seem no worse for the wear.

Xander

Smiling Xander

Xander, Friend Noah, and MAx

watching a little tv

Max

Xander

Max

Xander

sweet boys

Xander trying tummy time

Max trying tummy time

Max

Xander

smiley Max
It has been a busy week, full of park playdates, new experiences, and new places. I think we are all worn out.

No comments: