Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 weeks old

Little Boys,
You are four weeks old today. I   cannot   believe  it. It seems like you were just in my belly, but I look at you and realize that time is getting further and further away (I realize it when I look at myself too, I don't look so miserable!) Today at your doctors appointment, you both had gained about 8 oz. Max, you now weigh 5lbs 15 oz, and Xander you weigh 5lbs 6.75 oz. You both wore newborn sized outfits to your appointment and looked soooo cute! This was the first week we spent without Daddy. It was a hard week, but some very special people came to help. You love all of your grandparents and your aunt Allyson and aunt Tessa very much. Of coarse you love Mommy best though. You have been staying up more, Xander during the day, and Max at night. Need to get you two on the same schedule of staying awake! I love you boys very very much.
-Mommy (2-18-2011)

No comments: