Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

5 weeks old

These posts get shorter and shorter and farther between and with fewer pictures. That is because your mommy is very tired little boys. And busy. Sooooo busy. But she loves you very much and is proud of you both. You are both becoming more attentive and alert, and spend more time awake. It has been very pretty lately so we have spent a lot of time outside. Today we went to the park with Aunt Tess and cousin Noah. What fun! In a few months i daresay that become a very common occurrence. I love you my little boys!
-mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment and Congratulations! Alexander and Max are adorable. They make me miss the tiny stage. It will get easier, I promise. And the weather warming up will definitely help. Enjoy your boys.

kate said...

Wow! Congrats on your gorgeous twin boys!! The weather has been gorgeous here, too, and we have also been enjoying park time.

I remember those early days so well. My sanity-saver was getting out at least once every day or two with the boys, even if it was just to drive through the Starbucks and get a (decaf) coffee. You are lucky to have family around. My mom was here for a month after the boys were born and it was great to have her here to help and to get us out and moving around. And YES, it was so hard when my husband went back to work!

Anyhow, thanks for your comment on my blog and congrats on five weeks!! It only gets easier. It really does.