Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

20 weeks old

I really am going to upload first beach pictures soon. Really I will. This has been a busy week that has gone by so fast! I can't believe I go back to work for good on Tuesday. We fully enjoyed our last week home together, and I am counting down the days until the week of July 4th, I'll have off that whole week too. We've spent a lot of time getting ready for Aunt Allyson's 13th birthday, which was today. You stayed up way past your bed time and were as grumpy as all get out, but it was nice to celebrate with her. We went to the beach with her and grandma on Monday, also a grumpy day. The schedule is pretty important to stick to!You've been doing a great job with naps and bedtime, but all day is go go go. You both love to practice sitting, and play on the floor. We look at books, listen to music and play with toys. Mommy is very silly and it makes you laugh. You also enjoy hanging out in your bouncers and watching me get housework done, as long as i do so in an entertaining manner. You tried carrots this week and they are Xander's new favorite. Max likes them too, but not as much as sweet potatoes. Apples and peas are not favorites. Chicken and butternut squash are on the agenda for this week. That's about it for this week little men.Hopefully I will do better and get more pictures, videos, and details next week. Love you darlings!

No comments: